Jim Franklyn, VP of Sales and Marketing and a partner in the successful online distributorship InkHead, joins us for an extremely rich and positive conversation regarding the future of ecommerce sales in the promotional products industry. Included in this week’s discussion:
- The potential with online sales
- Order averages and expectations for large volume orders
- What makes a successful internet company
- The positives and negatives of online selling
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and the crucial aspect of keyword searches
- The importance of drip marketing/selling
The PK Podcast is a weekly conversation hosted by Mark Graham and Bobby Lehew featuring guest suppliers, distributors and service providers discussing opportunities, challenges and insights into the promotional products business. The purpose of the podcast is to to bring the conversation we are already having at shows and restaurants to a public forum where we can all listen and learn. As a continued commitment to mentor those new in the industry, the podcast will feature a broad spectrum of topics. If you wish to participate in the podcast, please read our editorial guidelines then fill out our form and we’ll be in touch!